- This event has passed.
Join us on July 25th from 12 – 1 pm EDT for a FREE small business webinar entitled ‘Safeguarding Your Small Business: Social Engineering – Brought to Life’
A scenario-based exercise. Join us as we unpick a common social engineering attempt, asking what factors are involved and why they are so often successful.
- What should we be looking out for and how can we avoid falling victim
- Other common methods of attack and how we can better protect against those
We have an amazing line up of speakers:
- John ‘Jack’ Bienko – Chief Innovation Officer at the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Rebecca Ledingham – Global Vice President, Cybersecurity at Mastercard
- Dora Gomez – Board Member at New York Metro InfraGard
- Joshua Lawton – Engagement Director at the Global Cyber Alliance
How would you fare? We’ll be polling the audience throughout!
Join us and join in by signing up NOW: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/safeguarding-your-small-business-tickets-375487141147