- This event has passed.
Global Cyber Alliance and New York Metro InfraGard are hosting a series of two free webinars on small business cybersecurity this July.
The first, taking place on 11 July at 12 – 1pm EDT is entitled ‘The Value Proposition of a Cyber Secure Small Business’ and has an amazing line-up of speakers!
- Brian Moran, Entrepreneur and CEO at Small Business Edge
- Mark Madrid, Associate Administrator at U.S. Small Business Administration
- Ginger Siegel, North America Small Business Lead at Mastercard
- Jennifer Rothstein, Vice President at New York Metro InfraGard
- Brian Cute, Capacity & Resilience Program Director at Global Cyber Alliance
For more information and to register for Webinar One: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-value-proposition-of-a-cyber-secure-small-business-tickets-373383168107
(AND SAVE THE DATE for the second which will be taking place at 12:00 EDT on 25 July)