Mazen Al Ahmadi is a professional cyber security leader with more than 20 years of extensive experience and expertise in different IT and security domains.
His diverse experience helped him have a clear vision and translate business objectives to strategic and practical programs to build strong and reliable cyber defense for STC Group, by motivating & developing talent while managing third party partners and suppliers to align behind his vision.
Working with other general managers and cyber security VPs, Mazen plays a key role in establishing and maintaining STC Group’s cyber security vision, strategy, and program to secure and enable the digital transformation journey in KSA.
Mazen holds a BSc in engineering from King Saud University and a series of professional certificates, including but not limited to:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Carnegie Mellon University
- High potential leaders (HiPo), University of Michigan: Being selected as one of 20 high potential leaders (HiPo) across the Saudi Telecom group from a total of 15,000 employees
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP
- Certified Ethical Hacker – C|EH
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library – ITIL